This Inner West based brand is fast paced and sleek with a core focus on residential sale. This highly regarded group offer opportunity like no other, state of the art marketing and business models that really do elevate them as being one of the most desirable places to align with in real estate. Acting as a liaison point for solicitors, brokers, developers & banks. The settlements officer will help coordinate & facilitate the settlement process' from exchange through to post settlement.
As a temporary Settlements Coordinator, you will be responsible for sitting across a variety of tasks including:
- Management and reconciliation of Trust Account
- Receipting of deposits and marketing funds & investing deposits
- Liaise with sales agents, vendors/sellers, conveyance solicitors
- Consistent use of Multi Array, Agent Box & Filesmart
- Preparation and issue of settlement letters, statements of account
- Execute settlements in timely efficient manner
- Filing of all documentation in legible, chronological manner on serves
- Solid Real Estate settlements experience
- Current Certificate of Registration
- High level of attention to detail & good with numbers
- Ability to work autonomously with a solutions-based mindset
- Agent Box experience (highly regarded)
- $28 ph + Super
- Onsite Parking & tech Savvy office
- 4-week contract, Immediate start
- Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
- Weekly pay!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.