My client is an iconic Australian bohemian retail brand with over 40 stores Australia wide. Their head office is based in Sydney's Inner West are looking for an accounts administrator to work alongside their Office Manager for an 8-week assignment. With over 20 years in the industry they are committed to business practices within Australia that ensure their customers, staff and the environment are taken care of responsibly.
Reporting into the Office Manager you will be responsible for all the administrative accounts tasks throughout the day.
- Day to day use of ePayroll & their online filing system
- Assist in all accounts payable/receivable
- Credit control for outstanding money in and outside of the organisation
- Assisting with payroll duties- superannuation, payroll tax and timesheet follow ups
- Process payment of bills for assets & ensure all charges are correct
Experience & skills required:
- Experience within an accounting firm working in a similar role
- Knowledge cloud-based accounting software will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
- High attention to detail
Benefits & Culture
- Up to $28ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Long standing Australian retail brand
- 8 week booking with immediate start
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.