My client is the leading global provider of medical assistance and surgical products and services, located in a prominent, high exposure and centrally located hub on Sydney's North Shore. They are seeking an experienced administrator to join their team for 2 weeks over January working alongside the Managing Director and assisting with his day to day administrative tasks.
- Generating various reports timely & accurately as required
- Managing front of house duties - answering all incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors, management of meeting rooms
- Collating & maintaining client databases and updating documents via email and CRM systems
- Processing client correspondence and invoicing
The successful candidate must:
- Prior experience in a similar role accounts admin role
- Needs to have impeccable attention for detail
- Confident and friendly phone manner
- MUST have Strong experience with MS Software
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $26.50 per hour + Superannuation
- Ample street parking and close to public transport
- Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5:00pm
- North Shore based office
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.