Temp Talent are currently working with one of the country's most progressive and exciting Real Estate brands who are constantly making waves in the industry for their strong results & impeccable branding topped off with a great team environment. They are after a confident Temporary Administration Assistant to work alongside a well-established Principal.
This role will be part time 3 days per week commencing mid-June, the days will be varied, interesting and challenging working as part of this high performing yet fun and social business unit. Reporting to directly to the Principal, your tasks will include:
- Database management
- Creating property reports for core areas and listing kits
- Preparing open for inspection packs
- Create and send follow up letters and thank you letters
- Ensure listing checklists are completed and listings are compliant
- Assist with advertising campaigns & scheduling
- General administration duties including filling and database management
- Certificate of Registration is essential
- 6-12 months experience required within Real Estate
- Tech savvy and confident with computers
- Immaculately presented & driven with a positive attitude
- Must have used Campaign Track & Agent Box
- High levels of organisational skills
Benefits and Culture:
- 3 days p/w between Mon-Fri
- 9am- 3pm hours
- Up to $27 per hour + Super
- Work as a part of a highly successful team!
- 3-month booking commencing mid-June
- Ongoing temp work with the company
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.