My client is an innovative start-up company based in Sydney's Inner City and are owned by one of Australia's leading financial service companies. They specialise in end to end service for owners and tenants on their property management pathway with their revolutionising technology. A testament to their business model- their phones are ringing off the hook with inquiries! Your main duty would be the field these calls and collect information for their sales team. This is Monday to Friday only and is for a minimum of 4 weeks- there is possibility of this being an ongoing assignment!
- Liaise with customers via phone, social media platforms, emails
- Deliver a positive customer experience ensuring you resolve customer enquiries
- Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers
- Identify more complex enquiries and transfer to appropriate area
- Accurately log all interactions in the internal database
- Previous experience in a similar customer service environment
- Enjoy following processes and solving problems
- Be motivated to provide great customer service to clients
- Be able to demonstrate intermediate computer skills
- Available for entirety of booking, hours are 9am - 5pm Monday- Friday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Culture:
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to $25.15ph + super
- Commencing ASAP
- Work for a fun & dynamic start up!
- Casual attire & fun social work events!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.