My client is the sleekest and most sophisticated residential development group in Sydney. With stunning developments across Sydney and a team of highly successful and well regarded staff across all departments, this group can see you take your real estate career to the next level. This role and company is like no other and the possibilities to grow within the company is undoubtedly the best opportunity out there.
- Managing incoming & existing renal enquiries
- Showing properties, including private inspections
- Assisting Senior Property Managers as required
- Processing applications
- Conducting reference checks
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Clean driver's license & a car
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills, both written & spoken
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $28 per hour + super + mileage
- Flexible work days and hours around inspection times
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Busy & fast paced role
- REST system in place
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.