Working in a small team you will be responsible for backing up the Property Management department in a variety of tasks to ensure the smooth running of the business. My client is looking for a temporary full time leasing consultant to work Monday to Saturday with a day off during the week.
- Managing incoming & existing renal enquiries
- Showing properties, including private inspections
- Assisting Senior Property Managers as required
- Processing applications
- Conducting reference checks
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Clean driver's license & a car
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills, both written & spoken
- Be able to work Saturdays
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $28 per hour + super + mileage
- Modern office with good systems & the latest technology
- Busy & fast paced role
- REST system in place
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.