Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the day to day running’s of the office along with assisting their Property Management team with administration, marketing and research. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reception duties- phones, meet & greets, email inquiries, office supplies, mail
- Conducting buyers’ agents’ files and buyer’s agent reports
- Booking flights, accommodation, hotels, car rentals
- Database management and updating
- Entering invoices for payment & accounting filing
- Liaising with IT support and troubleshooting office tech issues
- Ad-hoc administration to the Property Management team and Managing Director
- A Real Estate Certificate of Registration not essential but highly desired
- Proficient time management and ability to prioritise
- Immaculate corporate presentation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft word, outlook, excel skills
- Shows initiative and can adapt to a fast pace work environment
- 6-month full time contract commencing early February
- $27ph + Super paid every Monday!
- Stunning Lower North Shore location, accessible by public transport
- Great steppingstone into the Real Estate Industry!
- EXCLUSIVE to Temp Talent
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.