For over 30 years this well-established independent real estate agency has been a thriving office in a gorgeous Inner West Location. Then office oozes great team culture with fantastic long standing staff. If you're an Inner West local, have Real Estate reception experience and are looking to make some extra money doing temp work close to home then this is the opportunity for you!
Seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team on a Monday - Friday basis to manage a residential portfolio up to 200 properties. This role commences ASAP with the potential to extend or go permeate for the right candidate. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a portfolio up to approx. 150 properties
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings and routine inspections
The successful candidate must:
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver's license and reliable car
- Knowledge of REST highly desirable
Benefits & Culture:
- Up to $45 per hour + super + mileage
- Start immediately
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Easy parking
- Inner West based office and Inner West based portfolio
- Leasing, new business and accounts support provided
- Potential to go temp to perm
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.