Working in a team of Property Managers you will be responsible for the day to day running’s of a 220 residential portfolio, this portfolio is extremely well maintained and offers flexible hours during the week.
Each of your days will include:
- Manage a Lower North Shore portfolio up to approx. 220 properties
- Advertising vacant properties and updating inspection times online
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Manage repairs and maintenance requests
- Lease sign-ups and preparation of leases
- Arrears management
- Ingoing/outgoings only- no routine inspections
- Certificate of Registration is a MUST
- 3 years Property management experience essential
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- A clean driver’s license and reliable car
- Knowledge of REST, Inspection Manager, FileSmart highly desirable
- Knowledge of Sydney’s Lower North Shore
- Up to $40 per hour + super + mileage
- Shared Property Officer to assist
- Monday, Wednesday & Fridays
- Parking provided!
- Scope for ongoing booking with the company
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.