My client is a private cardiology practice committed to providing the highest standard of cardiovascular care specialising knowledge and experience for both adults and children in East Sydney. Their exceptionally skilled cardiologists offer a comprehensive and compassionate consultation service, ensuring that patients are cared for in a trusting environment. They are in the midst of their busy period and are seeking a receptionist for a 2-week starting early October.
- Deal with patient and provider requests over the phone and email
- Provide an efficient reception service ensuring the sensitive and confidential handling of enquiries and patient information
- Actively and appropriately process medical records
- Facilitate the effective communication between the practice, the staff, patients and practitioners
- Facilitate the production and payment of accounts
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
- Strong customer service with a professional and friendly approach
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous medical reception experience essential
Benefits and Culture:
- Starting early October for 2 weeks
- Stunning east location
- On site handover provided
- From $25ph + super
- Monday- Friday only
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.