We are currently looking for a highly organised Receptionist / Administrator with a great sense of humour to work as part of a small, dynamic team in a well-respected independent real estate agency for the next 6 weeks.
This a full time role Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5pm to support the company's operations department and would suit someone who is outgoing, upbeat and friendly with administrative and marketing experience. This role will be varied, interesting and challenging and you will enjoy contributing to the success and continual growth of this agency. You will need to show initiative, work effectively and independently as well as in a flexible structure where supporting each other is the joint goal.
Your daily duties will include:
- Answer phones, redirect calls and take messages as required
- Ensure reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Manage office boardroom bookings
- Document, correspondence and invoice preparation
- Sales support as required
- Manage on-line property listings; social media campaigns
Skills & Experience
- Real Estate experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional computer skills predominantly with Microsoft suite & online portals
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- Have high level verbal and written communication skills
- Provide superior customer service to our clients
- Enjoy stunning offices on the lower North Shore
- Work within a highly successful & fun team
- A role with plenty of responsibility
- Monday to Friday only for the next 6 weeks
- Immediate Start!
- Up to $25.15ph + Super
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.