My client has been providing life changing education for over 100 years and are now one of Australia's leading online education institute. They have helped over 800,000 students gain the skills to launch, change or take the next step in their careers.
They are looking for an office Coordinator to join their team for a 7-week assignment with an immediate start.
This is a 37-hour work week calling for Monday- Friday availability.
- Arranging appointments, correspondence and general administration
- Prepare reports, forms and notices for daily newsletters
- Organising school maintenance and maintaining accurate records of Work Access Permits
- Communicate with internal and external trades
- Reception desk duties which include mail logging and customer handling as needed
- 12 months office management or administration experience
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge
- Xero accounting software highly desirable but not essential
- Available for entirety of booking until Monday 24th February
Benefits and Culture:
- Onsite parking provided or close to public transport
- Monday - Friday only
- Up to $26ph + super depending on experience
- Commencing Immediately
- Sociable working hours with early finishes!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella on 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.