My client has been operating in the Ryde area for over 50 years and as such have an extremely well-established presence in the market with a close-knit & social team. They pride themselves on an honest and professional approach when dealing with clients each and every time. They are successful in both Sales & Property Management and all work as a team on a daily basis. They are after a temporary receptionist to slide into the team for a 6-week assignment.
This is the perfect role for an entry level candidate seeking experience in Real Estate and is ready to hit the ground running. The role will be based on reception while also learning all aspects of Real Estate. Each day will involve an array of tasks which will guarantee you will never have a dull moment.
- Directing & assisting with incoming calls
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Handling rental enquiries
- Preparing rental packs
- Assisting PM with repairs & maintenance
- Updating the window display & rental lists
- Managing online property advertising
- Starting the application process
- Previous reception/admin experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient skills with using online technologies
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $25.15 ph + Super
- No weekends- Monday- Friday only
- Strong public transport links, no car required
- Well-established office presence in the market!
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.