My client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications for construction, connecting people, applications and devices through a unified platform to help professionals manage risk and build quality projects. They are currently seeking a temporary receptionist to cover 2 weeks annual leave commencing early June, this role will be part time 4 hours per day Monday to Friday excluding weekends & public holidays.
To be successful for this position it is essential that you have prior Reception or Administration experience, this part time role will include the following duties:
- Reception duties- meeting & greeting visitors, assigning visitor badges
- Managing all meeting room bookings and catering as required
- Manage all office supplies and stationery
- Coordinate facilities maintenance and issues
- Provide administration support to the wider team
- Collect and distribute mail deliveries
- Monitoring cleanliness of office and meeting rooms
- 12 months reception or administration experience
- Competency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation and a confident phone manner
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $26ph + Super
- Monday - Friday 9am-1pm
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the stunning Sydney views!
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the company
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0405 728 697
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.