- Answering and distributing all incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Set up meeting rooms, prepare refreshments
- Managing couriers, as well as incoming and outgoing mail
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Filing, photocopying, archiving and binding documents
- Plus a variety of other ad-hoc duties as required to support the sales team
- 12 months previous reception experience ideally in real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A certificate of registration - desirable
- Immaculate presentation and a confident phone manner
- Outstanding customer service and time management skills
- $25 ph + Super
- Monday - Friday
- No car required, close to major public transport links
- Modern office with the latest technology
- Scope for ongoing temp work within the group
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.