My client is a highly successful international development and property group that is known for delivering residential projects across key areas across Sydney. With award winning designs and the ability to attract some incredible retail tenants to create a true sense of lifestyle and community in their developments, this is a developer you can have an incredible long-term career with.
Based in Sydney's Inner City in a state-of-the-art display suite, you will be responsible for managing the suite and offering support to the busy team of sales agents and their clients that visit the suite.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Replenish marketing collateral and put marketing packs together
- Greet Buyers as they arrive and assist them to complete paper work
- Take clients for a tour of the display suite and introduce them to the agents
- Keep display suite tidy and refreshment items fully stocked
- Prepare refreshments for clients
- Data entry into CRM system
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- A minimum 12 months experience in real estate or development
- Strong customer service background & current COR
- Immaculate presentation
- Confident and clear written and verbal communication
- Working at Head Office to provide administrative support on launched projects
Benefits and culture:
- Work directly for the developer on their latest project
- Up to $28ph + super
- No car required
- Opportunity to progress and work on other projects or in head office
- Positive team environment
Apply in strict confidence to:
Jacquelyn Parrella 0450 080 085
Or click 'apply" to submit your CV
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates. Please do not hesitate to apply for other jobs.
Please note, not all of our jobs are advertised due to high demand and fast turnover.
Please like our Facebook page to stay up to date on current roles & industry updates.