Working under the guidance of 2 highly skilled Strata Manager you will act as an assistant to help manage their portfolios, working Monday- Friday your responsibilities will include.
- Type meeting agendas, record minutes, type & distribute
- Chase outstanding work orders
- Screen incoming calls & a large volume of emails
- Update web content & database management
- Attend meetings some of which will be of an evening
- Handle inbound queries from committee members
- Minimum 12 months experience within Strata or Real Estate
- Current Certificate of Registration or Strata Certificate
- Experience using Strata Master software or similar
- A positive can-do attitude & a willingness to work as a part of a team
- Ongoing availability is essential!
- Ability to time manage and prioritise workload
Benefits & Culture:
- Small yet growth focused strata agency that offers a fun and friendly workplace!
- Ample parking & stunning office location right by the beach!
- Opportunity for a permanent position within the company
- Offering full time or part time hours on the temporary assignment
- Paying up to $30ph + super, paid every Monday
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of application we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.